Experienced Dental Implant Dentist in London, Surrey & Middlesex
At Soni we can make you feel smile-confident. Dr Soni has many years experience with giving people teeth-back with dental implants. He is also an international lecturer on the subject to dentists.
- Personal customer service and care every step of your journey
- We take the time to listen and get to know you
- Clear pricing & simple monthly payment plans
- Honest clear advise & guidance
- 10 Year dental implant guarantee
25 years’Experience. On-going Care.
BOOK YOUR COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION
At our clinic in Twickenham on 020 3292 0580.
Psst! We are open until 8pm Mondays & Wednesdays.
Treatments are explained and illustrated clearly during your consultation. You will always receive a written treatment plan.
Treatments are explained and illustrated clearly
You Will Always Receive a Written Treatment Plan
Highly Experienced Dental Implant Dentist
Dr Mukesh Soni
BDS Manc (GDC no: 64451)
- Dr Mukesh Soni has been practicing for over 28 years.
- Msc Qualified in Restorative and Aesthetic Dentistry.
- He has trained in America and Europe alongside some of the world’s leading dentists to bring you the very best treatment available in the UK.
- He has placed over 5000 dental implants, 1000 unit crown and bridgework
- Performed over 5000 sedations.
- Is an international lecturer to dentists on Dental Implantology.
- Mentored over 100 dentists
- Works with a team with over 70 years’ joint experience
- Dr Soni qualified from the University of Manchester in 1989.
- His interest in dental implants started in 1994 where under the guidance of Ashok Sethi placed his first implant.
- Later Dr Soni joined the Tatum Institute where he spent time for 6 years.
- Here he learnt advanced bone grafting and dental implant aesthetics.
- Recently he has attended the royal college of surgeons dental implant diploma.
- Check him out on Facebook> Instagram>
(PA & Dental Implant Coordinator) (GDC no: 105248)
- Michele has worked with Dr Mukesh for over 22 years. In 2004 Michele was a finalist for the ‘Practice Manager of the Year Award’ presented by the British Dental Practice Managers Association.
- In September 2006 she attained the Professional Diploma in Dental Practice management with distinction and was one of the first in the country to do so and has gone on to mentor others in achieving this.
- In November 2006 she attained the Dental Nursing qualification.
ABOUT THE DENTAL IMPLANT TREATMENT AT SONI
DID YOU KNOW THAT DENTAL IMPLANTS
ARE PROVEN TO MAKE YOU LOOK YEARS YOUNGER?
- Dental Implants are the next best thing to natural teeth.
- Small titanium screws are placed into the jaw bone to create a permanent root.
- Dental implants can help secure loose dentures, eliminate dentures or replace missing teeth.
- Implants can only be placed if there is enough bone present in the jaw. When teeth are lost the bone around the teeth gradually dissolves away. If too much bone has been lost it is sometimes possible to grow bone in its place.
- We aim to make you feel welcome during dental visits. At your first visit, we may discuss your medical history and conduct a thorough oral examination, which may include necessary X-rays.
- We encourage you to discuss any concerns you may have about your oral health. We will be happy to explain any treatment required. It may be necessary to make further appointments to allow sufficient time to complete any dental treatment.
- Following the initial examination we will be able to give you an estimate of costs. We fully appreciate that some people are apprehensive about some aspects of dental treatments. We will do our best to reassure you and plan any treatment accordingly.
- You can be confident that you will receive the best care in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Should you have any queries regarding your dental care, please do not hesitate to ask.
BENEFIT OF DENTAL IMPLANTS
FEES & PAYMENT PLAN OPTIONS
Many Monthly Payment Options Available
At Soni Dental Implants you can spread your fees over months up to 3 years. We offer 0% and low cost finance options. Speak to us on: 020 3292 0580. Our Clinic is based in Twickenham, Middlesex.
Dental Implants from £1,750.00
(With the Dental Crown)
Spread Your Payments: Monthly Payment Options and Plans are Available
*Subject to Terms and Conditions
PATIENT BEFORE & AFTER GALLERY
WHY CHOOSE SONI DENTAL IMPLANTS IN SURREY / MIDDLESEX?
Experienced Implant Surgeon
Personalised & Great Customer Service & Care
FREE initial consultation
Affordable great value Implants (for Missing Teeth)
Large choice of Dental Implant Systems to give you the best result
Discounts on multiple Dental Implants
0% Payment Plans are available for treatment (up to 3 years)
All of Mrs Wyeth’s upper teeth were failing. We decided to replace the teeth with dental implants and a fixed bridge. Mrs Wyeth was absolutely against wearing a denture even as a temporary while implants were healing. After a thorough examination and the aid of a CT scan we decided that immediate implants and an immediate bridge could be provided. The treatment was was completed in 8 months – Mrs Wyeth never had to wear a denture.
…Dr Soni’s approach was caring and sympathetic to my needs and desires. I am very happy with the results and appearance…
Mr Jetha was not happy with his upper denture. After a thorough examination, including a CT scan we proceeded to replace the upper denture with dental implants. He was ecstatic with the results.
…thank you for your professional and thorough approach. I feel that I have my own teeth back. Thank you Dr Soni and your team…