such as Bone Grafting
and Sinus Grafting
We aim to make you feel welcome during dental visits. At your first visit, we may discuss your medical history and conduct a thorough oral examination, which may include necessary X-rays.
- Initial Evaluation and Planning
- All Finance Options Discussed
- Likely Healing Period
- Implant Placement
- The Setting in Stage of four to eight months
- Follow-up review appointments
- Restorative or Denture Stages which may include the fitting of Crowns or Bridges, or the attachment of dentures
- Trial Use Phase
- Progress review and maintenance appointments
- Upgrading Stages
We encourage you to discuss any concerns you may have about your oral health. We will be happy to explain any treatment http://premier-pharmacy.com/product-category/skin-care/ required. It may be necessary to make further appointments to allow sufficient time to complete any dental treatment
Following the initial examination we will be able to give you an estimate of costs. We fully appreciate that some people are apprehensive about some aspects of dental treatments. We will do our best to reassure you and plan any treatment accordingly.
You can be confident that you will receive the best care in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Should you have any queries regarding your dental care, please do not hesitate to ask.